Monday, February 14, 2011

Books and Elephants



First off, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy the day eating love-ly food and spending time with your valentine/s.  

And... There are some new prints in the shop, available here.

Introducing book ends.  I really love how these turned out.  After my friend Owl and Hedgie were done being bookends, Bear and Bunny had to have their turn too, and Mouse just had to bring his typewriter.  They begged so sweetly, how could I refuse.  

  


And this little print was inspired by the mama and baby elephant my two year old daughter has been toting around the house.  



2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I can't even pick a favorite... though the mouse with the typewriter is pretty darn irresistable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are so stinking cute..I have to show my sis these!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete

Ahem. Hello there!